TIMESULIN ECOMMERCE CHANNEL MANAGER – STOCKHOLM-BASED
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Patients Pending Ltd is a fast-paced start-up established in 2011 to create solutions that will alleviate daily issues facing people living with chronic conditions. The company is contributing towards building a new standard of care on a global scale and Timesulin, the first product from Patients Pending, was created based on the need of one of the co-founders, John Sjölund, living with Type 1 diabetes since age four. Timesulin aims to help anyone living with insulin-dependent diabetes avoid low or high blood sugar symptoms and lead a better, safer and more balanced life by showing how long it’s been since the last insulin injection was given to avoid missed or accidental double doses. The Timesulin ‘smart cap’ fits onto major insulin pen brands and has a built-in timer to show how long it’s been since the user administered the last injection.
Timesulin is looking to expand our Stockholm office – with a global outlook.
The Ecommerce Channel Manager will report to the CEO and will be responsible for building on the success of the Timesulin.com website and ecommerce sales channel.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Being responsible for all content and operation of the timesulin.com website
- Collecting and organizing feedback from the team and implementing it
- Interfacing with tech consultants when unable to complete the tasks in-house
- Monitoring the website for any problems and being able to fix them on a short turnaround
- PPC marketing
- Email marketing (Marketing and transactional)
- SEO optimization
- New markets expansion including translation
- Using testing and conversion tools such as Optimizely or time-based testing and follow up
- Observing people shopping on our site and responding to customer feedback
- Copying best practices
Work to improve customer service issues, which may include:
- Following up on any web-based queries
- Updating the support pages with FAQs
- Ensuring a fast turnaround on all queries received
- Managing product fulfilment from website AND distribution partner orders
Profile of Ideal Applicant:
- A go-getter who thrives in a start-up environment and is not afraid of getting his/her hands dirty
- Stockholm-based, or willing to relocate
- Proven track record in creating and executing online marketing strategies
- Experience running an ecommerce webshop
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages in our key markets (German, Spanish, Italian, French or Swedish) a big plus
- A deep interest and some technical knowledge of web tools and development environments. A proven ability to be a quick learner on the following (and other similar):
- Google analytics package
- Drupal 7 and Ubercart
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please submit your CV, along with a cover-letter, available start date and salary expectations [email protected], using ‘CHANNEL MANAGER – Your Name’ as the subject line.