Timesulin Makes it to the Big Screen in New Diabetes Documentary
We’re excited to announce that on Sunday, November 17th at 5:30 PM you can watch our Founder and CEO, John Sjölund talk about life with diabetes on a new diabetes documentary titled NHS Innovations in Health: Living with Diabetes. It’s estimated that nearly 2.5 million people in the UK (and possibly an additional 850,000 who haven’t been diagnosed) are living with diabetes. This documentary, broadcast by Health Sector TV, will feature Georgina Burnett presenting, along with a number of other health and diabetes experts.
The full list of experts include:
- Dr Asjid Qureshi, Consultant in Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Jenny Hirst, CEO, IDDT International
- John Grumitt, Vice President, Diabetes UK
- John Sjölund, CEO & Co-Founder, Timesulin
- Karen Spowart, Paediatric Diabetes Nurse Specialist
- Karen Addington, Chief Executive, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
If you aren’t able to catch the programme on November 17th, it will also be broadcast on Monday, November 18th (5:30 PM) and Saturday, November 23rd (12 PM).
For more information about NHS Innovations in Health: Living with Diabetes, visit the E Direct TV website.